RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
USE OF WIDGETS
· Use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale.
· Use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any product, service, activity or brand contained on your website.
· Place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise in appropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
· Use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end user of your website from linking directly to the applicable page of our Website.
We reserve the right to discontinue providing any Widget at any time. We further reserve the right to direct you to cease displaying or otherwise using any Widget, for any or no reason and without liability to you or any third party.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by emailing customercare@DRME.com or calling 1.800.863.8932. DRME shall not be responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your password, with or without your knowledge, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless DRME for losses incurred by DRME or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
CONTENT POSTED OR SUBMITTED BY YOU
By submitting or posting Content to the Website, you grant DRME the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium. Once you submit or post Content to the Website, DRME does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any such uses. DRME owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by DRME using or incorporating Content posted to the Website.
You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Website and the consequences of posting anything on the Website.
CONTENT POSTED BY OTHER USERS
DRME is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Website. Under no circumstances shall DRME be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Website. If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact DRME by emailing customercare@DRME.com or calling 1.800.863.8932. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
USE OF WEBSITE
Impersonation of others, including a DRME employee or representative, as well as another user is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Website or use the Website to solicit others for any other commercial online service or other organization.
You may not without the prior written permission of DRME, use any computer code, data mining software, "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website or accessed through this Website. You may not engage in the mass downloading of files from this Website; use the computer processing power of this Website for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Website with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation. You may not establish links to or from other websites to this Website without the prior written consent of DRME.
ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED ON THE WEBSITE
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Website. DRME reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in DRME's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
· Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
· Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by DRME in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
· Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by DRME in its sole discretion;
· Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
· Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
· Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
· Posting anything that may be "spam," as determined by DRME in its sole discretion;
· Impersonating another person when posting Content;
· Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
· Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
· Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
· Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of DRME, exposes DRME or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
· Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
DRME reserves the right, but is not obligated, to do any or all of the following:
· Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Website; and
· Edit or delete any Content posted on the Website, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
If you believe any Content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from this web Website by contacting DRME as set forth below and providing the following information:
· Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
· Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
· Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
· A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by mail to:
111 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD
07-09 PENINSULA PLAZA
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, DRME maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Website who are repeat infringers.
SUBMISSIONS TO DRME
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to DRME through this Website becomes the exclusive property of DRME and DRME is entitled to use the information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the user sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to DRME and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
This Website and the materials, Widgets and products on this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, DRME disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. DRME does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. DRME does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not DRME) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall DRME be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use this Website or the performance of the Widgets or products, even if DRME or authorized representatives of Foot Locker have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Foot Locker's total liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DRME, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of this Website or any Widget, including any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a violation of these terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Website using your account.
All orders placed through this Website are subject to DRME's acceptance. DRME may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, DRME shall issue you a refund.
In the event that a product sold is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, DRME reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment method charged. If your payment method has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, DRME shall issue a credit to your payment method account.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and expressly not by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in New York County and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. DRME's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as described herein